Welcome to Lowe's Wholesale Drug Agencies Ltd.
Lowe's Wholesale Drug Agencies Ltd. was established in 1968 by William E. Lowe, William Cash Sr. and Carrol Sands. The company's first location was Market Street; in 1985, the company relocated to our current facilities on Soldier Road. The company is 100% Bahamian owned and has two divisions, Pharmaceutical and Consumer. We have more than 100 employees and utilize over 100,000 square feet of warehouse and office space.
Over the past 40 years the organization has grown to be the largest wholesaler of high-quality pharmaceutical and personal care products representing several international brands. We serve the islands of the Bahamas as well as the Turks & Caicos Islands.
Lowe’s Pharmacy opened its doors in 1953 in the Esfakis building on Market Street. Mr. Billy Lowe was the pharmacist while Mrs. Lowe managed the store. Later in 1958 Mr. William Cash Sr. joined the company as a pharmacist and in 1960, Mr. Carrol Sands was employed as a pharmacist apprentice.…Read More